Canadian Pharmacy announces the recruiting. Our online pharmacy has a desire to replenish the staff: call center operator, packers, couriers.
Call center operator’s duties:
- pick up the phone. It requires such skills as sociability, benevolence, clear articulation, and correct speech;
- record the information. The following skills are required: computer skills and written literacy;
- good learning ability.
- the packaging of products in a container in a manual way;
- wrapping the products in a package with a set on the list or specifications and instructions;
- labeling wrappers;
- sorting the products;
- informing about possible delays in sorting the products.
- presentable appearance;
- endurance and mobility;
- responsibility and decency;
- punctuality and accuracy;
- sociability, charm;
- good skills of orientation, including an unfamiliar territory;
- the ability to develop optimal routes for better capacity;
- experience with modern office equipment;
- rational planning skills and distribution of working time;
- basic knowledge of communication techniques.
If you have any questions use the mail to contact our support group: email@example.com.