Premature ejaculation is a pathological condition characterized by loss of control over ejaculation. At the same time, sexual intercourse continues not long enough and leaves both partners unsatisfied.
According to Landa Pharmacy, acceptable duration of sexual intercourse is from 15 to 30 minutes. The average duration of sexual intercourse is 7-14 minutes. Multicenter studies have shown that more than 40% of men have an orgasm only 2 – 3 minutes after onset of sexual intercourse. In this case, if a man is not able to control this process and is uncomfortable, these are the signs of the disorder.
Types of Premature Ejaculation
- psychogenic premature ejaculation – is a consequence of psychosomatic effects, which leads to disruption of the physiological process of ejaculation with the formation of a pathological reflex arc. As a result, not an only syndrome of early ejaculation, but also diseases such as vesiculitis, colliculitis, prostatitis can develop. Causes of this pathological condition can be early sexual experience, irregular sexual life, the presence of interpersonal problems in the relationship of sexual partners, sexual intercourse in an unconventional situation, syndrome of obsessive expectation of failure, lack of experience in control of ejaculation at the time of entering into sexual life;
- organic premature ejaculation – the cause of development of pathology, in this case, can become both acquired diseases of genital sphere, central and peripheral nervous system, and hereditary predisposition to this condition.
Causes of premature ejaculation
- inflammatory diseases of genital area;
- increased sensitivity of genital organs;
- lack of experience in control of ejaculation;
- drug addiction;
- neurological pathology;
- consequences of injuries.
- I degree – relatively accelerated ejaculation – comes before orgasm in the partner, but also not earlier than 1 minute and 20 – 25 frictions;
- II degree – absolute acceleration of ejaculation – develops in less than 1 minute and 20 – 25 frictions;
- III degree – extreme acceleration of ejaculation – occurs in an atmosphere of sexual intercourse, but even before the introduction of the penis into the vagina.
In order to establish causes of premature ejaculation, you should visit andrologist and, if necessary, conduct the following studies:
- ultrasound of urogenital system;
- microscopy of the smear from urethra;
- urine test;
- microscopy of secretion of the prostate;
- lidocaine test.
For complete elimination of pathological symptoms, complex treatment of premature ejaculation is necessary. With the active participation of both sex partners, use of modern diagnostic and treatment methods, in most cases specialists manage to obtain excellent results.
Conservative treatment of premature ejaculation may include the following:
- treatment of inflammatory diseases and other pathologies that could lead to this disorder;
- work with psychologist, behavioral therapy, application of self-regulation and distraction methods allow a man to form clear recognition of sensation of onset of orgasm and to be able to control this process;
- conservative treatment includes the use of special condoms and anesthetic ointments;
- medication for PE is based on use of antidepressants, serotonin reuptake inhibitors, anxiolytics;
- physiotherapy, reflexology, acupuncture.
However, in some cases, conservative methods of PE treatment prove to be ineffective. In such situations Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy specialists recommend resorting to methods for eliminating pathological changes:
injections of hyaluronic acid – hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide of animal origin, which normally belongs to many tissues of human body. This substance is a gallant and performs regenerating moisturizing, antiviral and bactericidal function. Introduction of hyaluronic acid under local anesthesia into the region of balance makes it possible to destroy receptor apparatus of skin and create an additional layer of gel beneath the skin. As a result, sensitive receptors move away from the surface of the skin and sensitivity of the organ is significantly reduced.
To obtain a good result, it is sufficient to introduce a minimum amount of the substance at certain points of the penile frenulum. Clearance of hyaluronic acid occurs within 6 – 12 months, after which it may be necessary to repeat the procedure.
- denervation of the balanus – this surgical intervention is aimed at combating increased surface sensitivity of the balanus. When performing denervation with the restoration of nerve trunks, a surgeon performs an intersection of nerve fibers of the penis with their subsequent stitching and performing circumcision. After performing such manipulation for 2 – 3 months, complete anesthesia of the balanus is observed. At the end of this period, the sensitivity of the organ is gradually restored. In case of selective denervation, 60% of nerve trunks are crossed, which can not be restored. As a result, the sensitivity of the balanus is preserved only partially due to remaining nerve fibers.
See a video to learn more facts about premature ejaculation and how to cure it:
Timely quality treatment of this disorder will help you feel the joy of full sexual life.