Priligy (Dapoxetine) is a drug produced to prevent and treat premature ejaculation. It belongs to a group of “selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors”. Priligy can also be used in “urological” medicine. Dapoxetine increases the time needed for ejaculation and can improve control over ejaculation. Dapoxetine is used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men aged 18 to 65.
Premature ejaculation is the condition when ejaculation occurs faster than the average length of sexual intercourse and a man can not control this process. This can cause psychological problems and problems in sexual relations. My Canadian Pharmacy is the best online pharmacy for Dapoxetine.
Table of Contents
- What you need to know before taking Priligy (generic name Dapoxetine)?
- Precautions for taking Priligy (Dapoxetine)
- Driving under the influence of Priligy or Dapoxetine
- Precautions for diabetics
- Can I take Priligy with alcohol?
- How to take Priligy?
- Priligy (Dapoxetine) side effects
- Storage and expiration dates
- FAQ about Priligy (Dapoxetine)
Do not take Priligy if:
- you are allergic to Dapoxetine, or any of the other components of the drug;
- you have heart problems (heart failure or arrhythmia);
- you have a history of syncope;
- you’ve ever experienced mania (a feeling of overexcitement, irritability), or severe depression;
- you have moderate or severe liver problems.
Do not take Priligy if you are taking:
- Drugs for depression;
- Lithium – a medicine for bipolar disorder;
- Antibiotics used to treat infections;
- Tryptophan for insomnia;
- St. John’s Wort;
- Tramadol for serious pain;
- Medications used to treat migraines;
- Some medicines for fungal infection;
- Drugs for HIV;
- Antibiotics for the treatment of infection, including telithromycin.
Do not take Priligy (generic Dapoxetine) from My Canadian Pharmacy with the drugs listed above. After you stop taking Dapoxetine, you will need to wait 7 days before taking any of the medicines listed above. In any case, you should consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking Priligy with other medicines.
Priligy or Dapoxetine are not allowed for women and children.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist before taking Priligy (Dapoxetine) if:
- You do not have premature ejaculation;
- You have erectile dysfunction;
- You have dizziness and low blood pressure;
- You take drugs such as ecstasy or LSD;
- You abuse alcohol;
- You have had mental health problems such as depression, persecution mania, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia;
- You have epileptic seizures;
- You often have nose bleeding;
- You have kidney problems;
- You have glaucoma.
When taking the drug, you can feel drowsy, dizzy, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision. If you experience any of these or similar effects, you should avoid driving or operating vehicles.
Clinical trials did not reveal any serious adverse reactions and side effects of the drug, however, at increased doses (more than Dapoxetine Priligy 60 mg), a few men reported nausea, headache, dizziness, or diarrhea.
If you experience any of these side effects after taking Canadian Pharmacy Dapoxetine, seek immediate advice and stop taking the drug. To avoid side effects, do not drink alcohol.
If you combine Dapoxetine and alcohol, you may experience dizziness, drowsiness, and a slow reaction. Combining alcohol and Priligy, you may increase the risk of other side effects. In addition, the medicine may simply not work, so it is not recommended to take alcohol.
The initial recommended Priligy dosage for premature ejaculation is 30 mg. The doctor can increase the dose to 60 mg, depending on the condition of the body and the effectiveness of the drug. Take the drug at least 1 hour before the planned sexual activity. Do not take this medication more than once a day.
This medicine can be taken regardless of meals. Priligy or Dapoxetine should not be used by men younger than 18 years of age or older than 65 years of age. If you decide to take the drug daily, consult your doctor.
Stop taking Priligy Canada pharmacy and consult a doctor if:
- You have cramps;
- You felt dizzy, or have a fainting condition;
- You noticed any negative changes in your mood;
- You perspire for a long time;
- You have a high fever;
- You have a digestive disorder.
- You suffer from headache;
- You feel weak.
This drug does not require any special storage conditions. Keep Priligy (generic name Dapoxetine) out of sunlight and out of the reach of children. Do not use this medicine after the expiration date printed on the box.
Question: Is premature ejaculation a disease? Should I treat it?
Answer: Premature ejaculation affects men of all ages and is the most common sexual disorder. Approximately 40% of men suffer from PE. Premature ejaculation is not a disease but is considered a sexual disorder. You should not feel guilty if you often have premature ejaculation. Many men successfully cope with premature ejaculation with the help of Priligy (Dapoxetine). Dapoxetine pills for sale are available in My Canadian Pharmacy and other online pharmacies
Question: Can premature ejaculation be inherited?
Answer: No, premature ejaculation is not a hereditary disease. Premature ejaculation can often be associated with emotional or physiological factors, but not genetics. Current research has shown a link between low serotonin levels in the brain and premature ejaculation.
Question: How can I cure premature ejaculation naturally?
Answer: There are many how to overcome premature ejaculation naturally. To begin with, you should reduce the number of stressful situations in your life. Dietary changes, exercise, pumps for the penis and modern nutritional supplements are just some ways to get rid of premature ejaculation and last longer. Alcohol abuse, drugs and smoking exacerbate the problem.
The fastest and easiest way to cure premature ejaculation is to use natural remedies for premature ejaculation. These products will provide your body with building materials to increase the production of serotonin, thereby eliminating the problem of premature ejaculation.