Do not despair, almost all male sexual disorders are curable, that is why it is very important that there is a trusting relationship between the sexual partners. In this case, it is possible to find out true erectile dysfunction causes and prevent the development of pathology.
What is erectile dysfunction (impotence)?
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is a condition when a man can’t achieve an erection needed for a complete sexual intercourse.
- Reduction or total absence of sexual desire is a pathological condition that is associated with a decrease in the desire to have sexual intercourse with a particular person or with a complete loss of interest in sex life. Loss of sexual desire can be caused by various psychological and physiological factors.
- In some cases, decreased libido can be observed in those patients who have the low level of the hormone testosterone.
- In addition, in some cases, sexual desire may be reduced due to depressive states and also if a man experiences severe anxiety for any reason.
- Pathological conditions, diseases, including chronical ones, high blood pressure, diabetes – all these are the most common erectile dysfunction risk factors.
- Some medicines, in particular, some antidepressants can also affect the male sex drive.
- Those men who experience discomfort while communicating with the sexual partner also have a predisposition to ED.
Who gets erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is a problem for both women and men. In addition, sexual problems can occur in people at almost any age. However, age-related erectile dysfunction is more common. This is explained directly by the aging process, as well as the deterioration of the general health.
More causes of erectile dysfunction are discussed in this video:
Erectile dysfunction diagnosis
How to determine the presence of male sexual disorders? In most cases, the attending physician is able to determine the presence of erectile dysfunction signs and make an appropriate diagnosis. You should tell him a story about the existing male sexual problems, explain the symptoms of the disease. If necessary, the doctor will conduct various studies, analyzes to determine the presence of infections in the body. In some cases he may advise consulting other specialists – the endocrinologist (a doctor engaged in the treatment and prevention of diseases of various glands), a urologist (a doctor involved in erectile dysfunction prevention and treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system), a neurologist (a doctor involved in the prevention and treatment of nervous disorders), a sexologist and other specialists.
Most often, erectile dysfunction causes decreased sexual desire and ejaculatory disorders, including premature ejaculation.
Is it true that you can solve male sexual problems?
In order to accurately answer this question, it is necessary to have a clear idea of what lies at the basis of a man’s erectile dysfunction. It should be noted that at the present stage of development of medicine, those sexual problems that are related to the state of health that can be restored are well treated with erectile dysfunction pills: Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Cialis Professional, Viagra Super Force, Viagra Super Active and many others. These medications are very effective for erectile dysfunction treatment. You can buy them in My Canadian Pharmacy online.
If erectile dysfunction is caused by some psychological problems (for example, fear of sexual intercourse, anxiety about your sexual attractiveness), the problems can be solved in just a few sessions of professional counseling by an experienced psychologist or psychotherapist, improving the level of communication between partners or obtaining new information in this area.
How to prevent erectile dysfunction?
- Reduce intake of alcohol. Avoid excesses;
- Stop smoking;
- Observe all the recommendations and advice of a doctor when treating any pathologies or diseases;
- Try to communicate more with your sexual partner. Mutual understanding in this area is one of the most important factors for maintaining sexual health;
- Do everything possible to cope with such conditions as anxiety, depression, stress, nervousness as quickly as possible.
When to go to a doctor?
Often, men experience sexual problems only occasionally – from time to time. In this case, it is not necessary to consult a doctor, as such erectile dysfunction can be explained by various external factors – fatigue, bad mood, etc. If male sexual problems are permanent, they cause bad mood, increased irritability, depression, apathy, you have a serious reason for visiting a doctor. Remember that early erectile dysfunction diagnosis can help cope with the unpleasant condition as soon as possible!