Chico, California (March 21, 2012) – Landacorp will host a one-hour, live webinar titled: Payers, Providers and Health Technology Learning from One Another, A Provider Engagement Case Study: Analysis and Findings from Recent Provider Forums. The webinar will provide findings from a recent provider self-service analysis that explores opportunities for efficient patient care collaboration in today's environment.
The complimentary webinar, scheduled for 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific on Tuesday, March 27, 2011, will be presented by Frank Maguire, M.D., Senior Vice President of Health Care Services Administration and Chief Medical Officer, TriWest Healthcare Alliance, and Jay Dunlap, General Manager of Landacorp.
"As healthcare evolves and the burden of risk shifts; sharing of data and engaging members for successful collaboration is imperative for both health plans and providers to deliver the care and services each has committed to doing,” said Dunlap. "Landacorp is committed to partnering with health plans and health delivery systems to overcome the barriers of good information sharing to improve health and reduce costs.”
In this webinar, attendees will receive answers to the following questions:
- Why should you care about engagement between health plans and providers?
- What results does collaboration really produce?
- How can providers and health plans share technology, information and clinical best practices to improve health and create more efficiency in operations?
- What are the market-leading engagement strategies and self-service tools that can further empower collaboration?
- How can providers and payers apply the lessons learned and strategies discovered in these recent forums to create their own engagements?
The webinar recording and presentation will be available for attendees to review after the event. Webinar attendees will also receive a special Landacorp-sponsored promotional code for a $500 discount on registration for the 9th Annual World Healthcare Congress, April 16-18, in Washington, D.C. As a sponsor, Landacorp will be presenting a Market Insight at the conference on April 17.
Interested parties can register for the webinar here.